Terms of personal information protection are set out as follows for dealing with personal information of our users used for our business management. They are complied with Act on the Protection of Personal Information (hereafter "Act on the Protection of Personal Information"), all laws and guidelines.
<Collection and management of personal information>
Personal information obtained and managed by our company with reference to the services we provide are as follows;
- User’s name, zip code, address, telephone number, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport information and other related information.
- User’s ID, password, e-mail address, communication history (including location), and credit card information, billing information, credit information, and other information provided by partner companies (e.g. e-mail address, profile)
If as a result of using our service, you use other providers’ advertising or search services on the internet, any personal information left on said websites, which are not managed by us, shall not be regarded as personal information managed by us and shall be out of the scope of our Personal Information Protection Policy.
<Purpose of Use of Personal Information>
Personal information obtained through our services shall be used for the following purposes.
- For introducing, proposing and accepting applications for the Service
- For identifying the applicant for the Service
- For managing Service and contract due dates for continuous transaction management
- For validating provision of the Service
- For fulfilling operations commissioned by other service providers in relation to processing of personal information in whole or in part
- For exercising rights or fulfilling obligations based on contracts with users or the law
- For improving and developing Services through market research and data analysis
- For delivering proposals and information related to services by direct mail etc
- For post operations after the termination of the Service.
- For providing information based on the longitude and latitude details of our access points.
- For providing information based on the attribute information of the user such as age and gender, and activity history information of the user.
- For providing information service providers with the accessed location information of the terminal based on the installation data of our access points; provided however, that no information identifying an individual (personal information) will be provided.
- For providing information service providers with the information that are processed from the attribute information of the user such as age and gender, and activity history information of the user in the form that are not able to identify any specific individual. No information identifying an individual (personal information) will be provided.
- For facilitating appropriate and smooth transactions with users
<How to obtain personal information>
When obtaining it directly
We will obtain personal information, upon the clearly defined purpose of collecting the information, upon required notice being given on our site, and on the condition that ,information is collected in a fair and legal manner.
When obtaining it indirectly
We will obtain personal information, upon notice on our site of necessary items, such as the purpose of the use of personal information, upon checking that personal information received from providers has been acquired by the party involved with fair and legal means.
<Disclosure and provision of personal information>
Our company will not disclose or provide personal information without prior approval by the user except for the following cases.
- When we disclose or provide information collected as data or from analysis etc to a third party with no trace of individual identification or specification.
- When personal information is disclosed or used upon the consent of the user.
- On occasions when a court issues a court warrant or other court decision, orders for a disclosure or when obliged to under the law.
- On occasions when prosecution officers, police authorities or other governmental institutions seek cooperation in providing information through legitimate procedures.
- On occasions when the request to disclose or provide personal information is related to the No.4 article of the Provider Limited Liability Act (official name: Act on the Limitation of Liability for Damages of Specified Telecommunications Service Providers and the Right to Demand Disclosure of Identification Information of the Senders)
- In the case that information is kept for external companies, it is then subject to “purpose of use of personal information”.
In the case that personal information is kept for external companies, while what is kept will be limited to the absolute minimum necessary, we will disclose information. However, with this disclosure, we will provide the necessary and appropriate management of this information with regard to the involved parties in order to control the safety of the information. In the case that personal information is provided to a third party, we will obtain the consent of the user based on Act on the Protection of Personal Information or adopt the equivalent method.
<Procedures for correction, suspension of use and deletion of personal information, >
When we receive requests such as personal information disclosure, correction, suspension of use or deletion from the registered person, we will proceed with the processing upon the confirmation of his/her genuine identity. If you wish to request a disclosure of personal information, please send the required application form by post, with relevant documents enclosed, to the following address. We would appreciate it if you wrote the words "Disclosure Request Document Enclosed" on the envelope.
Daiwa Ginza Building 4F, 6-2-1 ,Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
Contact information handling personal information
Wire & Wireless Co. Ltd
(1) Application Form and documents for identification
If you wish to request disclosure, please download the following application (A) and fill in all designated areas of the documents for identification (B) Please send the enclosed application to the above address.
Application for disclosure of personal information (PDF file)
B.Documents for identification
One photocopy of the following documents.
Driver's license (both sides), the local resident registration card with photo (no photo type is not acceptable), health insurance card (the address should be printed), passport (page(s) where your name, photo and address are shown), certificate of registration as a foreigner.
(2) Disclosure request fee and payment method
The fee is 500 yen per 1 (one) application (tax exclusive)
*On the Application Form, a bank account is shown. Please make payment before you send the application.
*If the fee you have paid is less than the required amount or if the handling fee has not been paid, we will contact you. However please note that if there is no payment made within 10 days, it will be regarded as no disclosure request was made.
*Please note that the fee is not refund for the cancellation (including a refusal if an incomplete application is submitted) after the bank transfer is completed.